STEP BY STEP OVERVIEW
Step One – Understanding the process
Before proceeding, please review the General FAQs to understand the complete process of registration and participation in the 2021 CEW Beauty Creators Awards
Step Two – Log In or Register
You must log in to the website (or register as a new user) to submit a product in the 2021 CEW Beauty Creators Awards. After you log in, go to the Awards & Honors Tab, then Beauty Creators Awards and scroll down to How to Enter.
Step Three – Review the deadlines below
- Early Registration: April1 – April 14, 2021 , 11:59 EST
- Late Registration: April 15 – May 6, 11:59pm EST
Step Four – Review Award Submission and Criteria
First, review the full list of product categories and definitions; learn how the Awards are judged this will streamline your registration process.
Step Five – Accept T&C/Enter Your Product
Review and accept Terms & Conditions. You must accept terms and conditions before you can enter your product in the 2021 CEW Beauty Creators Awards.
Step Six – Enter Contact Information and Purchase Category
Enter the details of your product entry. Once you complete this step you can review your order and submit payment ($550 per submission from April 1 – April 14 2021 and $650 per submission from April 15 – May 6, 2021). You will be able to enter the details of your product entry.
Step Seven – Finalize Submission Process
Finalize your submission by providing product details. You may also edit your product information from the Manage Product Info page.
- Enter your product information (Product Company, Description* etc.) as you wish it to appear in the viewbook and the ballots, by clicking on the ‘edit’ button next to your entry. *Product Description Innovation and Delivery System/Packaging (cannot exceed 500 characters spaces).
- Upload an image** of your product entry (images should be cropped to 200px length x 200px height files cannot be larger than 250k and must be jpeg, jpg, gif or png) and click ’Save’.
- **If you do not include an image, you will NOT be able to ’Save’ your product entry. You will have to log back in, navigate to ’Manage My Entries’ and submit the information again. Until your image is saved, your entry will NOT be submitted for approval.
CEW is not responsible for any typos or incorrect information that is entered in the form.
The CEW style guide is a set of standards designed to create a uniformed look for all Beauty Creators Award entries. CEW reserves the right to edit entries to make sure they conform to style guides. CEW also makes a good faith effort to correct any spelling/grammatical errors, however all errors are the responsibility of the entrant.
Entry Product Company Name – This will appear on the voting ballot, it must be the name of the Product Company.
Parent Company Name – This is the name of the company that owns the product Brand Company
Product Name – This is the name of the product entered. It will appear on ALL collateral (whether printed or online). It should NOT contain the name of the Product Company.
Product Description – This is where you describe the product. CEW will use its discretion in the case of misspellings and typos. Information on pricing and where product can be purchased will be removed.
Product Innovation – Describe anything innovative about the product.
IN CEW FINALIST ONLINE ENTRY VIEWBOOK:
CEW also makes a good faith effort to correct any spelling/grammatical errors, however all errors are the responsibility of the entrant. Changes to the name of the product or description of the product that occur after entry are the sole responsibility of the entrant.
IN PRINTED MATERIALS:
Only finalists and winners are included in printed Ads or programs if completed. CEW reserves the right to abbreviate certain words in a Product Company Name or Product Name for the sake of space (ex: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. = Estée Lauder)
IN AUDIO VISUAL PRESENTATION:
Only finalists and winners are included in the audio visual presentation at the Finalists Announcement and the Beauty Creators Awards. CEW reserves the right to abbreviate certain words in a Product Company Name or Product Name for the sake of space (ex: Avon Products, Inc. = Avon).
All Product Company Names will appear as entered (ie. AVEENO (all caps), tarte (lower case), Shiseido Cosmetics (America) Ltd. All Product Company Names will appear bold. CEW reserves the right to choose font style and font size.
All Product Names will appear as entered (‘The Microdelivery Micro-massage Exfoliating Wash’ vs. ‘the microdelivery micro-massage exfoliating wash’)
- All registered and trademark symbols will be included where indicated.
- All foreign spelling will be included where indicated.
- All accents will be included where indicated.