For more than 44 years, CEW’s Achiever Awards have honored the most accomplished women in beauty, and this year’s Honorees are no exception. Nominated by CEW’s Board of Governors and selected by CEW’s Achiever Awards Committee, Achiever Award Honorees represent women in the industry who have contributed both growth and mentorship within the beauty industry. The executives to be honored this fall include:
- Sylvie Chantecaille, Founder & CEO, Chantecaille Beaute
- Megan Grant, President, Kiehl’s Since 1861
- Carisa Janes, Founder and CEO, Hourglass Cosmetics
- Artemis Patrick, Chief Merchandising Officer, Sephora
- Jadzia Tirsch, Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications, Shiseido Americas
- Tracey Travis, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, The Estée Lauder Companies
Additionally, for the first time, CEW will present its first Leadership Excellence Award to R. Alexandra Keith, CEO, P&G Beauty, in celebration of her commitment to inspiring innovation and change that has helped advance and shape the future of P&G. Throughout her 28-year P&G career, Alex has been the architect of some of the company’s most memorable marketing campaigns and product innovations. In July 2019, Alex will assume the role of CEO for P&G Beauty, becoming the first female CEO of a major beauty company.
The Achiever Awards celebration will take place at The New York Hilton Midtown on October 18. A cocktails and networking reception will be held at 11 a.m., followed by a program at 12 p.m. To be a part of the celebration, please click here. Proceeds from the event fund professional development programs for CEW members throughout the year.