CEW’s upcoming State of the Industry 2022 virtual event will once again delight and surprise with the latest data and forecasts on beauty brands, consumers, and the culture shifts affecting the industry. From trends to best sellers to the category which is now as big as skin care (can you guess??) be sure to join us February 9 to hear from an incredible lineup of speakers from The NPD Group, NielsenIQ, Mintel, sparks & honey, and Spate/Google, who will illuminate on:
- Brick and mortar is not dead. Consumers are ready, willing, and eager to visit stores to touch, play, and feel products. Learn where they’re shopping, and how this is evolving.
- A new consumer mindset is creating unique growth opportunities. 64% of consumers have a new set of priorities than they did pre-pandemic. Learn how consumers are thinking about shopping, society, and the metaverse, and how these evolutions are impacting their beauty choices.
- Beauty sales are healthy. Beauty saw sustained growth of 16% in 2021 across both in-store and online. Find out which categories and subsegments are driving growth, and which brands are leading the way.
- Inflation has taken hold in beauty. Mass beauty prices have risen 7.5% over the past year. What does this mean for your brand?
- Sustainability 3.0. As consumers’ views on sustainability merges with their morality, brands will need to make bigger moves and broadcast them transparently.
- The concept of identity is evolving. As the online and offline merge, consumer freedom of expression has no boundaries. Therefore, the “rules” of beauty no longer apply.
- Digital ownership will change the game. Consumers now value experience more than material possessions, redefining the brand/consumer relationship.
To purchase tickets to CEW’s State of the Beauty Industry 2022 virtual event on February 9 please click here.