We need each other more than ever
From providing information through Beauty News, Webinars and Virtual Events to networking, expert advice or connection, CEW is here for you.
Renew now and receive a discounted rate to a full year of member benefits, community, and connection.
To renew, select the “renew my membership” button below and login. Visit your “My Account” page and select the RENEW MEMBERSHIP link. *You will see the reduced membership rate at checkout.
- Our first ever Women’s Leadership Awards, honored female achievement and thought leadership
- We expanded the Beauty Awards to provide crucial learnings on beauty innovation
- The Indie26 Report celebrated 26 black-owned beauty brands disrupting the industry
- We launched Founder Fridays, virtual meetups supporting our small business community.
- CEW + BIC Entrepreneur Fund has granted 100 Indie beauty founders CEW membership.
- Virtual networking and topic-focused networking groups to stay connected and informed.
More Beauty News Stories
We expanded Beauty News content to provide you with more insightful journalism in the year to come. Here are our most read stories of the past year:
More Special Reports
Only CEW members have access to 50+ special reports each year. Below, are the 3 most read reports of 2020.
Virtual Events, Networking, and Webinars
Access to each data, insights, trends, thought leadership and each other has never been more important than it is now.
50+ events are available to you on-demand. Access them here.
Upcoming 2021 events:
THE CEW MEMBER EXPERIENCE IN 2021:
CEW Members have more content, community, and connections, including:
- A new online network to quickly find skills, knowledge, and advice advancing members’ professional and personal lives
- A new full-day virtual, future-focused conference
- An expanded Women’s Leadership Awards
- Focused initiatives on Women & Diversity in beauty
- Founder Fridays, virtual meetups for our small business community
- More insightful, exclusive Beauty News content
- …and more to come!