CEW Mentoring Programs
CEW offers two mentoring programs accessible to CEW members, Beauty Industry Mentors and Small Business Advisory. Each program is system-generated based on your personal career needs. Questions? Please contact Tiara Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accessible to all CEW members
- Users can chose the role of mentor, mentee or both
- Once the system generates compatible mentors, mentees are to request connections with mentors
- Mentors have the option of reviewing the mentee profiles before accepting
- Small Business advisors are hand selected by CEW
- Accessible to Small Business founders and/or employees
- Connections with advisors consists of sessions, opposed to long-term relationships
- Areas of advisory include: Business Strategy & Operations, Human Resources, Legal, M&A/Finance, Marketing, PR and Communications, Supply Chain & Distribution
- Small Business mentees are to request connections with advisors based on the area of advisory they are seeking
The CEW Mentoring program was incredibly helpful . . . my mentor Linda worked with me for three months. She was incredibly generous with her time, and . . . she continues to remain engaged and answers questions that come up. I highly recommend the program and it is a highlight of my CEW membership!
Rahama Wright, Founder & CEO, Shea Yeleen