The Female Founder Awards were created to recognize leading beauty pathfinders who have served as industry inspiration, while successfully growing their beauty brands.
Now in it’s second year, the 2020 honorees are no exception. Meet the 6 beauty entrepreneurs whos passion, leadership and innovation who have helped shape the industry:
- Amanda E Johnson and KJ Miller, Mented
- Rea Ann Silva, Beautyblender
- Dr. Barbara Sturm, Molecular Cosmetics
- Rose Marie Swift, RMS Beauty
- Charlotte Tilbury, Charlotte Tilbury
Secure your spot to hear about their unique business journeys and learn how these pathfinders successfully grew their indie brands at our awards ceremony and panel discussion on January 22.
The honorees of the inaugural awards were:
- Amy Errett, CEO & Founder, Madison Reed
- Lauren Gores Ireland and Marianna Hewitt, Co-Founders, Summer Fridays
- Gregg Renfrew, Founder and CEO, Beautycounter
- Vicky Tsai, Founder, Tatcha Inc.
- Nancy Twine, Founder and CEO, Briogeo Hair Care
Want to nominate a future Female Founder? Contact Nicole Cardillo.