The Female Founder Awards were created to recognize leading beauty pathfinders who have served as industry inspiration, while successfully growing their beauty brands.
Now in it’s third year, the 2021 honorees will be no exception. We are now taking nominee for the awards. Want to nominate a future Female Founder? Use this form to compose your nomination, and contact Nicole Cardillo.
Take a look at the 2020 honorees:
- Amanda E Johnson and KJ Miller, Mented
- Rea Ann Silva, Beautyblender
- Dr. Barbara Sturm, Molecular Cosmetics
- Rose Marie Swift, RMS Beauty
- Charlotte Tilbury, Charlotte Tilbury
The honorees of the inaugural awards were:
- Amy Errett, CEO & Founder, Madison Reed
- Lauren Gores Ireland and Marianna Hewitt, Co-Founders, Summer Fridays
- Gregg Renfrew, Founder and CEO, Beautycounter
- Vicky Tsai, Founder, Tatcha Inc.
- Nancy Twine, Founder and CEO, Briogeo Hair Care