CEW offers two mentoring programs, Beauty Industry Mentors and Small Business Advisory. Each program is system-generated based on your personal career needs. Questions? Please contact Tiara Patterson at email@example.com.
- Short & long-term mentoring options, ranging from 8 weeks to 52 weeks
- Accessible to all CEW members
- Users can chose the role of mentor, mentee or both
- Once the system generates compatible mentors, mentees are to request connections with mentors
- Mentors have the option of reviewing the mentee profiles before accepting
- Small Business advisors are hand selected by CEW
- Accessible to all Small Business founders and/or employees
- Connections with advisors consists of sessions, opposed to long-term relationships
- Areas of advisory include: Business Strategy & Operations, Human Resources, Legal, M&A/Finance, Marketing, PR and Communications, Supply Chain & Distribution
- Small Business mentees are to request connections with advisors based on the area of advisory they are seeking
Join CEW and beauty industry experts for live, virtual conversations covering everything small businesses need to know in these challenging times. CEW’s community is stronger together, and we invite you to share your experiences or simply listen in as we learn from experts and each other, all while building your network.
Check out upcoming small business virtual events and watch previous sessions here!
2021 Compensation & Benefits Job Market Report
- Compensation Insights
- Perks & Benefits Insights
- Most Commonly Offered Perks & Benefits
- Most Valued Perks & Benefits
- Employee Workplace Expectations
- Salary Guide
View the full 24 Seven report here.
Need to find a vendor? CEW’s Business Resource Guide is a complete directory of our partners who provide the fundamental products and services for the beauty industry. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.