CEW offers two mentoring programs, Beauty Industry Mentors and Small Business Advisory. Each program is system-generated based on your personal career needs. Questions? Please contact Tiara Patterson at email@example.com.
- Short & long-term mentoring options, ranging from 8 weeks to 52 weeks
- Accessible to all CEW members
- Users can chose the role of mentor, mentee or both
- Once the system generates compatible mentors, mentees are to request connections with mentors
- Mentors have the option of reviewing the mentee profiles before accepting
- Small Business advisors are hand selected by CEW
- Accessible to all Small Business founders and/or employees
- Connections with advisors consists of sessions, opposed to long-term relationships
- Areas of advisory include: Business Strategy & Operations, Human Resources, Legal, M&A/Finance, Marketing, PR and Communications, Supply Chain & Distribution
- Small Business mentees are to request connections with advisors based on the area of advisory they are seeking
CEW on Coursera
CEW has partnered with Coursera to offer our members a wide range of complimentary courses and opportunity to receive certification, until the end of 2020. To get started, please complete this short form and browse the course catalog here. Some of our recommended courses for entrepreneurs include:
Success in business can be greatly enhanced with an understanding of key entrepreneurial characteristics and competencies solutions. This interactive course provides potential entrepreneurs with the knowledge of succeeding in an entrepreneurial opportunity.
Almost every business creates or destroys value for customers, suppliers, employees, communities, society, shareholders and other financiers. A number of new models of business can be built on this idea such as corporate responsibility, philanthropy, shared value and sustainability.
Learn how to develop, organize and implement a content marketing strategy, analyze and measure the effectiveness of content marketing, write compelling copy, use a strategic framework when writing, and build your professional brand and authority through content marketing.
Though the concept of personal branding isn’t new, questions remain about how to create one and what it means to maintain and inhabit that brand. Learners are encouraged to intensively explore themselves in order to create a personal brand that authentically and effectively communicates their values.
Please note, learners have until October 31, 2020 to enroll in courses, after which the courses must be completed by December 31, 2020.
Questions? Please contact Tiara Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join CEW and beauty industry experts for live, virtual conversations covering everything small businesses need to know in these challenging times. CEW’s community is stronger together, and we invite you to share your experiences or simply listen in as we learn from experts and each other, all while building your network.
Check out upcoming small business virtual events and watch previous sessions here!
Need to find a vendor? CEW’s Business Resource Guide is a complete directory of our partners who provide the fundamental products and services for the beauty industry. For more information, contact email@example.com.